Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving! (Day 9 of 31)
I hope your day is peaceful.
Here are twenty photos to consider taking today.
- A picture of something in everyday life that you’re thankful for.
- The turkey, all done but still in the oven.
- A pile of shoes by the door, to remember who was gathered together.
- A photo of everyone around the table.
- The hands of someone you love.
- An animal’s eyes.
- What you’re wearing.
- The view from your bedroom window.
- A mirror self-portrait with loved ones.
- Light on leaves.
- Someone performing a task and laughing.
- A musical moment.
- A mantelpiece or shelf of family treasures.
- The book you’re reading.
- A wall hung with old family photos.
- Your back door.
- Birds in the sky.
- Lighted windows at twilight.
- A goodbye kiss.
Whether you’re with family, with friends, at work, or at home alone, I wish you a day with some moments of gladness, good memories, and hope for the future.
(For the month of October 2017, I’m participating in the 31 Days bloggers’ challenge. You can find out about it here, and check out the interesting work other bloggers are posting.)